Australian Bengali Library Inc. is a non profit organisation, provides library services to the Bengali community and other organisations in Australia. The library is reviving a long-lasting need of Bengali literature and recreational resources for 1st and 2nd generation of Bengali people who are living in this multicultural society.
- Circulate Bangla (Bengali) library materials, in order to enrich the flow of information, knowledge and joy among Bangla speaking people and the greater Australian community.
- Provide opportunity, encouragement and resources to learn Bangla as a language or a culture.
- Research and support socio-cultural needs of our community.
- Organise or co-operate to provide programs or services in art, literature, education, training, multicultural, ethnic affairs and community development.
- Provide special services to the new migrants focusing on the cultural buffer zone where majority of the migrants and their 2nd generation require proactive library support.
Bridging Bangladeshi Australian community with the wider community through literature and cultural exchange.